Recipe for apricot flapjacks in our easy vegetarian recipes collection.
- 2 cups oat flakes
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegan margarine
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- About 10 dried apricots chopped up quite small
How to make apricot flapjacks
- Melt the syrup, sugar, and margarine together in a pan over a gentle heat.
- When thoroughly melted mix in the oats and apricots and press the mixture into an oiled cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 380 degrees F or until just beginning to brown.
- Cut lines into the cake while still warm.
- Cool and break into bars.